Monday, February 15, 2010

Bwakh

I want to eat out. Something exotic, familiar and delicious at the same time.

It's Monday. Sigh.

I'm behind on calling up my friends. Not that that's new. Hanging around the parents is not giving alone time.

If marriage is supposed to be difficult, I think the process of getting married is far worse.

I have a tummy ache. I'm supposed to be working. Don't feel like it.

I had a story in my head when I woke up for Fajr this morning. Wasn't very promising so I gave it up. But it was nice to know that I can still think up stuff sometimes.

The parents expect their (and mine) treasure to come in today. I wish I were feeling happier.

I've joined 'Personality Development in the Light of the Quran and the Sunnah' classes. Saturday and Sunday. Two hours each. The trainer isn't any good, the attendees are inspiring.

Phoo. I'm hungry. But I'm trying to wait until lunch. I need to lose weight!

Very, very bwa. Pileez God, make things better. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheese masala pav bhaji or biryani. that would be my suggestion on something exotic familiar and delicious to eat :)

mythalez said...

unlike obelix, i would suggest something sweet ... perhaps very chocolatty? will help in banishing the 'bwaness' too :)