Wednesday, November 11, 2009

cheating type of post #2

I give up. I had thoughten that i woulddo a tag post but I couldnt find any1 Yet I'm certain that someone had tagged me recently, or a few months ago.

Been having terrible days at work, now my arm is hurting and I took a brufen for my 'housemaid's knee. Yes, I'm getting old. funny how by the end of the day I'm so tired, there's absolutely nothing but work-related nonsense in my head. I'm going to sleep now, please excuse this sad post, though by now, I guess you're used to it. I don't even have the patience to proofread this. If anyone remembers any tags I was supposed to do, please tell me. I shall go back to nursing my hard working knee.

1 comment:

Dreamcatcher said...

Five memorable meals ever eaten: It could be anything that makes the meal memorable - the food, the place, the place you were in your life when you ate, the company, the weather, the ambiance - even, the guy who served the food!
this is doing the rounds.