I forgot what I wanted to write about :| And now I have a bad, bad headache. Haven't slept much in the last few days. But it's nice not to have daily and almost 8-hourly deadlines. I need to get back to work. I miss my headphones so badly :(
I shall bulletthepoint stuff I wanted to write about (what I can recall now):
1. A long conversation during which I alternated between gritting my teeth and laughing out loud. #happiness
2. Mulling over New York. I should really write about it during nablopomo or I'm going to forget everything.
3. Recent happenings that require that I hold a long conversation with the parents. I know already that nothing's going to come out of it, but it's something I *HAVE* to share. #giddiness
4. Crossing that fine line between colleagueship and friendship and related dilemmas
5. Death and old age. A lot of people recommended 'Love In The Time Of Cholera', and I finally read it. At the end of it, I was left plagued by the difficulties of old age old age than pondering over the definitions of love. I admit that some of the writing is pithy, but seriously, what is so great about the book? Also, did anyone notice that a couple of sentences are repeated verbatim elsewhere in the book? That was so weird!
6. Putting little Aroush to bed. Babies are so gobble-able.I don't think I will ever be able to figure out people not wanting to have kids.
7. Ammy, Ammy, Ammy. I miss you.
8. Luck by chance. It's true, one must always carpe diem.
9. Transitioning. For the better insha allah.
10. Spent almost half of Monday shopping. Didn't buy anything I didn't need. The shopping urge remains unsated.
11. I'm happy. #alhamdulillah