* I had my left-side wisdom tooth removed last year, the right one today. The lower half of my right jaw is still numb which means it's going to hurt a LOT when the numbness wears off.
* I realized today that the only fiction I seem to be reading these days is chicklit. First it was a rather badly written, 'Almost Single' by some Indian author (:P to J). Then it was 'Everyone Worth Knowing' by the author of 'The Devil Wears Prada', both books I've enjoyed quite a bit. And then it was 'How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild and Got A Life' (yes, I know it's been ages since it was published). The part I loved most about HOWGAL was that I had a completely different idea of what the novel was going to be like - I thought it would be one of those books where Miss Goody Two Shoes realizes she needs to get a life and to hell with everything else. While I still find the whole 'HOWGAL' (How Opal Will Get A Life for the uninitiated) plan a little incredulous, the writing is pretty funny even if a big part of it is plagiarized. I read up Kaavya Viswanathan's page on wiki and I still can't understand how her 'book-packagers' could have copied from SO many sources. Had they memorized the whole chicklit genre?!
* Most of my daytime these days goes into babysitting Ammy (who is now waddling around the house btw) and cooking (yes!). And I haven't lived up to my reputation of disaster-accident-prone me, I've actually managed to whip up decent stuff. When I mentioned the above facts to a classmate and added 'I'm becoming quite domesticated', she said 'Yeah, you've become a cow :P'. Hmmf.
* I think I should start writing 'HAWGAH'. Extremely dismal outlook right now.
* Thank God for unlocked scrapbooks!
* Work starts from the 12th of next month and I know nothing! Waaaah :'( And I have no idea how I'm going to manage both work and cooking (Mom says it's high time we gave her a rest :( ). How AM I going to do it?!
* There are so many people I need to call! Tsssst!
Okay, before I freak out completely and spout more bullets, it's tta time.