Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Passing by

"Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt."


manuscrypts said...

..wondering abt the other kisses which have

burf said...

hey manu, thats an old question buddy... (to the same lady ;))


The Reporter said...

no idea manu :) .. ask Mrs. Manu :D

and burf .. already answered you on haloscan :)