Sunday, February 18, 2007

Notes to myself

Last weekend was an experience. Unforgettable and scary at the same time. Watched two people who were so into each other, it was heartwarming and envy-arousing at the same time. If there's something called screaming sighs silently, that's what I was doing. Then there was one of the best dinners I've had in ages, I love pasta! Rather, I love cheese :D And cheese laden quessadillas :D No wonder I'm putting on weight :|

The seniors leave soon. I can't believe I'm the same person who was wondering 'Will I ever miss this place?!' I will, in spite of the many differences between here and coll, between the kind of friends I have, between old me and new me. There are a few people I'm really going to miss, media cell people mostly. Wish some differences had dissolved earlier, but no use crying over spilt milk.

Have discovered that I'm not as senti as I thought I was, or that others have problems too, maybe different, but they still do. And that mental strength is a quality that I need to work on. This place is great to learn from people and I hope, by the time I leave ... I've learnt something substantial, to be a decent life manager in the least :) (I think I'm already sounding like someone else and scaring me :D Ah, there! I'm back :D)

Was also in a position I'd never like to be in again, as two of my readers will probably agree :| More lessons to be learned..

For some vague reason I remembered Blister and me making faces and laughing secretly at what Mom was saying from the kitchen... then bursting into giggles and Muster feeling jallous at all the bonding. :)

Am so happy about Amy, what with putting fist into mouth and all that. Will have to wait for March ... sigh :)

I thought I had so much to write about, nothing strikes now. Had a really fun MC meeting today, with lots of ball throwing back and forth, chicking bonding and panja ladaing.

And something beautiful from our oft-featured guest to end the day,


All You who Sleep Tonight

All you who sleep tonight
Far from the ones you love,
No hand to left or right
And emptiness above -

Know that you aren't alone
The whole world shares your tears,
Some for two nights or one,
And some for all their years.

Vikram Seth


Adios

2 comments:

precise.movie.reviews said...

thandi billi dakshin amrika kab chale gayee?? [:P]
wonderful blog !!!

Argentyne said...

hehe, nothing to do with dakshin amrika, something to do with my name. Think in terms of chemistry, Ag.

Thanks :)