- To see the camera zoom over Saif clad in Superman shorts time and again. Oh and Superman pants too.
- For the fact that there is a wedding on a beach followed by a song with picturization to beat all picturizations. Oh, and I never knew that weddings on beaches were followed by everyone falling asleep on the beach.
- To realize that there are very few scenes where Saif is wearing more clothes than Zinta.
- To risk permanent deafness by hearing Preity screech her head off. If all radio jockeys were like her I doubt there'd be many people left with their hearing intact.
- To see how pretty Saif looks in pink. There are also very few scenes where Preity is wearing more pink than Saif. ( The whole thing is more fun if you have friends who shout 'Gay! Gay!' out loud while there is dead silence all around).
- To watch a song very appropriately titled 'What's going on?' If you find pregnant women dancing, prancing and running around on walls fun, this is THE movie for you.
- To realize that a certain actor's guest appearance in a mind-numbing role can ruin all the charm his acting had before.
- To point out the number of scenes that seem to be stolen directly from Friends.
- Last, but definitely not the least, for the exquisite ending.
The only saving grace of the movie is Javed Jaffrey. He's hilarious. He's actually the only reason why you should watch this movie. The rest of the time will be spent in saying 'What is the going on?'