-- The rain's been making everything look green and refreshing. The other day, while I was going in the bus, it was so lovely outside that I didn't even open the book I had in my bag. Surprising, the changes it can bring to the city.
- After more than a year or maybe even two, got completely drenched in the rain. Its been raining incessantly here and the weather's beautiful almost all the time. The chilling spray
made everyone gasp and gusts of wind blew sheets of rain all across the road. A shivering, laughing feeling.
- Chinese food can actually taste very good as opposed to only being filling.
- Two of my best friends got married and divorced within a few minutes. ;)
- Going shopping without planning can be quite a tiring experience. Can also make you plead at certain places to be allowed in, because you came from so far away. You also might end up having bought none of the things you planned to buy and a lot of other things that you'll regret buying later.
- For the first time, I crossed the cutoffs in all three sections. Yai! Now, if only I could be consistent with that ...
- Sometimes, the best thing to do is going out and having dinner all by yourself. You have much more to take in and things seem to sort out themselves. It takes away all the overcrowding.
- And sometimes, all the words in the world aren't enough.
- " ... I found Sony Music Systems in my mess, canteen and bookstore. For the first few days they were playing something what some people might call music but I beg to differ from them. All of them constantly played the song(I hate using this word for it) Agar tum mil jaao, zamana chor denge hum and it was horrible ..."
These lines from Handa's blog reminded me of a day when the bus in which I was travelling was playing this song. I kept wondering why (and not even a guy, a girl) would sing 'Agar tum mil jaao, nahana chor denge hum'
- And today dad said ' usse mohabbat hogayi tum ko' and he was talking about my PC :D. And that sure is true.