Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I Didnt Do It

This title from a blog( http://wowbaggerr.blogspot.com) i was going through made me laugh and reminded me of a book i had read when i was in 5th or 6th .(Why are all my posts today going into the past??)

I think the book's name was uncle, it was a pretty weird book. Uncle i think referred to some elephant. There are a huge number of buildings in this story and one of the buildings is full of ghosts. Now there's one ghost of a 5 year old boy . This ghost keeps crying 'I did it! I did it! I took the strawberry jam!' I dont know if this was supposed to be sad or funny or sadly funny or funnily sad (you get the picture) but i found it really funny then. Kept laughing about it throughout and somehow still remember it :) .Must try and see if google has anything to say about this book, though i think it was pretty unknown. Lessee :).

Ciao.

Oh, did i say i like open book exams? They actually keep you from rattofying stuf and make you do good research in the subj ... I like 'em!

No comments: